NYC Piano Movers
We have incorporated our Company Pianoland in the year 2000 and started providing piano moving services in NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and Long Island. A few years later we expanded our territory to add New Jersey, Connecticut, Philadelphia, and today our piano movers are capable of moving your piano to any destination within the USA.
Our only business is to deal with the most important aspects of moving pianos. To put it simply, it is our job that feeds us and our families, and therefore we really take it seriously. Above all, we value our established reputation of the very professional piano movers in the area, which is exactly the reason why many of our existing customers brought their friends and relatives to us for moving their pianos. In our case, word-to-mouth advertising is really the best method of attracting new customers that trust us in moving their pianos.
We are absolutely confident that once you try our services, you will never see a need in searching for another alternative company. Please note the following advantages of the Pianoland:
- Moving pianos within the Great NY area, for instance moving piano from Brooklyn to Manhattan, from Queens to Long Island, from Staten Island to NYC, or to other States like NJ, CT, Pennsylvania are charged using with our flat rate.
- There are no hidden charges like mileage, parking, fuel costs, etc. All costs are agreed and confirmed in writing prior to accepting your valuable order.
- We value and treat all instruments equally careful and professional, regardless of their value, history or ownership.
- Our well-trained, dedicated and professional piano movers will treat your piano the same way as we are treating the baby: we will cover it with dedicated protecting cover, and if needed will even wrap it with special blankets – all in order to fully protect your valuable piano.
- Needless to say that we are using special tools, and dedicated van that is especially equipped for this type of job, and has all necessary means to secure your piano during transportation.
- We are of course fully insured, and have dedicated DOT license to move pianos, but not furniture or any other type of goods.
Contact Piano Movers Experts
Having significant piano moving experience, we really do not recommend you to use random moving companies that have no license, office, insurance, or even landline (not to forget about the toll-free). Please note that in this case, would something happen during piano moving, you won’t even know where to find these two-man-with-the-van.
Our main objective is not to be the cheapest piano movers in Brooklyn and NYC, but to be one of the best in the business of piano moving, which may be confirmed by thousands of our happy clients, that used us for moving their pianos. We hope that you have made the right choice, and will be very happy to offer you our piano moving services.
See Our Piano Moving Gallery.
Please call us and ask about special offer for the piano tuning after you move piano with us.